Furnace Repair In Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, ON and Surrounding Areas
If you are looking for furnace repair in Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, or the surrounding areas, Niagara Home Heating is here to help! We provide furnace repair and maintenance services throughout the region, so you can rest assured that your home or business will stay warm all winter.
Our experienced HVAC technicians are familiar with all makes and models of furnaces, and can quickly diagnose and repair any issues you are facing. We also offer preventative maintenance plans to help keep your furnace running smoothly and efficiently for years to come.
For furnace repair services, you can count on Niagara Home Heating. Call us at (289) 228-2688! Our top priority is ensuring that you get the best possible service.
When Should You Call A Professional For Furnace Repair?
If you notice any of the following signs, it’s time to call a furnace repair professional:
- Strange Noises: Internal components of a furnace may become loose over time and produce banging, rattling, or squealing sounds when the furnace is turned on. These noises indicate that the furnace needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Yellow Pilot Light: The furnace’s pilot light should be blue. If the pilot light is yellow, this could indicate that carbon monoxide is leaking from your furnace. Do not attempt to repair the furnace yourself; instead, call our professional right away.
- Frequent Cycling: If the furnace turns on and off more frequently than usual, this could be an indication of a problem with the thermostat, blower motor, or another component of the furnace. Let our technician diagnose the problem, and make necessary repairs.
- Decreased Airflow: If you notice that the airflow from your furnace’s vents is weaker than usual, this could be an indication of a problem with the blower motor or another component of the heating unit.
- Higher Heating Bills: When the furnace has issues, it has to work harder to heat your home, which can lead to high energy consumption and increased energy bills.
- Uneven Heating: If some rooms in your home are warmer or cooler than others, this could determine that the furnace is not distributing heat evenly. It can usually be fixed by adjusting the furnace’s airflow.
- Unusual Smells: If you notice a strange odor coming from your furnace, this could be an indication of a gas leak. If you smell gas, call a professional right away for furnace repair in Niagara Falls, ON. Working on it on your own can be harmful.
If you notice any of these issues, or your furnace simply isn’t working at all, give us a call at (289) 228-2688.
Call The Professionals To Troubleshoot Your Furnace Issues
A broken furnace can be a pain, but don’t worry – the furnace repair professionals at Niagara Falls, Ontario are here to help. Niagara Home Heating has 15 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing furnaces, so we can quickly identify the problem and get your furnace to perform at its best.
If you’re experiencing any furnace problems, don’t hesitate to call us at (289) 228-2688. Our furnace or heating repair services are available throughout Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, and the surrounding areas.