AC Replacement In Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, ON and Surrounding Areas
When it comes to your home’s comfort, nothing is more important than a properly functioning air conditioning unit. Unfortunately, over time even the best AC units will eventually need to be replaced. At Niagara Home Heating, we provide AC replacement services in Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, ON, and the surrounding areas. Contact us at (289) 228-2688 to schedule a consultation today!
The lifespan of an air conditioning unit is around 10-15 years. After that, the unit’s efficiency starts to decline, and it becomes more expensive to operate. Additionally, newer air conditioner models are much more energy-efficient than older models, so replacing your old unit can save you a lot of money on your energy bills in the long run.
When Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
- Increased Energy Bills: If you notice that your energy bills have been gradually increasing, even though your usage hasn’t changed, it could be a sign that your air conditioning unit is decreasing efficiency and needs to be replaced.
- Your Home Isn’t As Comfortable As It Used To Be: If your air conditioner is having trouble keeping your home cool and comfortable, it’s probably time for a replacement. Contact us and our technician will be able to assess the situation and recommend the best AC replacement in Niagara Falls, ON.
- Strange Noises: If your AC unit starts making strange noises like grinding, squealing, or banging, it could be a sign of internal damage that will require a replacement.
- Water Leaks: If you notice your air conditioner is leaking water, it’s important to have it checked by a professional as soon as possible. In some cases, a simple repair can fix the problem, but if the unit is old, it may need to be replaced.
- Age: Even if your air conditioner unit is still working, if it’s more than 15 years, it’s probably time for an upgrade. Newer models are much more energy-efficient, so you could see significant savings on your energy bills by replacing your old unit.
- Frequent Repairs: If you need to repair your AC unit multiple times, it’s probably time to start shopping for a replacement. In many cases, it’s more cost-effective to replace an old, and broken unit than to keep repairing it.
If you need AC replacement or installation services in Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, ON, or the surrounding areas, contact us today!
Niagara Home Heating For AC Replacement In Niagara Falls, ON
When it’s time to replace your home’s air conditioning unit, trust the experts at Niagara Home Heating. Our HVAC technicians are NATE certified, drug-free, and have the experience and expertise to help you select and install the perfect AC unit for your home. We also provide a wide range of other HVAC services, including furnace installation, AC repair, and maintenance. Contact us today at (289) 228-2688 to schedule an appointment for AC replacement in Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, ON, and surrounding areas.